Export in real time thru control room issue cubase 10 Pro

A while back I changed my export audio mix down audition to my headphones so I could preview audio samples late at night but now I cant remember where the heck I did that.

I’ve searched the manual for audition, export audio, real time audio with no luck. When exporting in real time I want to choose my mains again.

This is running thru the control room so I am not adding it in the output buss.

Can someone help me remember where I changed this because I cany find it anywhere.

Real Time Audio Export Audition Volume

HELP!!!

For realtime export to be audible, you only need to have the control room Monitor 1 connected to the correct hardware ports, and of course the volume slider up.

I changed it to come out of my headphones (currently 5/6) I dont remember how or where. It absolutley is moveable somehow… i guess I’ll keep looking

did you defined the outs 5 & & as headphone?
if not do so
then you have a second independent monitoring output available that is made for headphones
with independet switching and plugins for correction

Found it!!!
There is a place in vst control room preferences where you can send preview to headphones.
So I didn’t exactly select what output it went to but clicked preview thru headphones.
Which is what I did that night and didn’t realize until today when I was exporting a mix.

So
Preview on export is either mains or headphones

Fwiw I love the control room feature!
I have mains, nears fields, headphones
Then cue mixes for zoom, reference mix, and vst connect

Thanks again
Problem solved

Fwiw I love the control room feature!
I have mains, nears fields, headphones
Then cue mixes for zoom, reference mix, and vst connect

yeah it’s flexible as hell… :wink:
and it can mix things up very well :smiley: