Export Intr Clip to Audio - Not conforming to Proj Tempo

Hi everyone, I have an issue where I solo an Instrument track > select an event/clip with midi information in > choose File > Export > AudioMixdown and the result does not conform to the project tempo when it is re-imported automatically after choosing to do so in the Audio Mixdown section.
I have read the Manual over and over and I just can’t seem to figure out why.

When I freeze the clip and import the Audio file after unfreezing it, the audio file is not set to the project Tempo that it was frozen from.
However, when freezing the clip and playing that back, all sounds as it should.

All I want to do is bounce the Clip to audio and have it sound as it is while playing it in the project but it is not happening as it should.

Please help. :confused:

If there is anything else you need me to try then please don’t hesitate to ask.
I have adjusted the Tempo to 81 BPM.
I have quantised the MIDI in the clip to play straight but the audio returns a lot shorter than the actual MIDI clip in the project. When playing the audio loop in the Pool window, the beats seem to be out in a few places.
It’s not terribly complicated either, I’m only exporting an 8 bar loop of a Kick.
I’m baffled.
I look forward to any suggestions.
Kind regards,
g

I have sorted it by updating eLC. I had checked the RME Babyface Pro driver and Cubase but never thought to check the e License Control centre. Apologies for wasting anyone’s time.

Hi gejone,
check this video Render in place в Cubase Elements 8 за три шага - туториал - YouTube
hope this will help.

Thank you Franckie5

I managed to figure all that out however, I am experiencing around a 2dB decrease in sound from the original when Exporting to a Mono file. Do you know why this is? When Exporting to a Stereo file the sound output is exactly the same.

The only thing different I am doing from the video is selecting Mono.

I’ve had a chat with a boffin at work today and he says that when rendering from a Stereo signal to a Mono…it’s just Physics…if both signals were added together then You’d have a very loud signal and Cubase compensates for this. I guess I’ll just stick to the stereo file Export. Cheers for reading. I hope this helps anyone else stuck with the same sort of question. Kind regards, G