It seems that export midi dialog have some mistakes for selecting options. Technical equipment in signature. These steps was made on Cubase Artist 9.
Steps I did:
- File -> Export -> MIDI File -> (filename dialog) -> Export Options dialogbox.
- In this dialogbox first two options (“Export Inspector Path” and “Export Inspector Volume/Pan”) are disabled, “Export Inserts” and “Export Markers” options are checked.
- By unchecking “Export Inserts”, first two options becomes enabled.
- Then I check “Export Automation” and automaticaly “Export Inserts” becomes checked. First two options still enabled.
- Then I uncheck “Export Automation”, but “Export Inserts” stays checked. Now first two options becomes disabled. If there is any logic, then next step will destroy it!
- Then I check “Export Automation” again, but first two options do not react and don’t becomes enabled as it was in step 4.
Next one I suppose is error…
- I click on “Export Inserts” option - the state from checked to unchecked did not change, but first two options becomes enabled. Strange!
- Then I click on “Export Sends” make it checked, first two options becomes disabled.
- Then I uncheck “Export Sends”, but first two options stays disabled.
10 . Again - clicking on “Export Inserts” don’t change the state of checkbox (it is checked), but first two options becomes enabled.
Maybe there is some logic in all this, but as a programmer I feel with backbone that there is something wrong.