Export problems

Hi, when I export my project one or more instruments cuts out. I have had this before years ago but thought it had gone away, I am now at the end of my tether as I cant mixdown my project. It seems like when exporting: one or more tracks just drops, as if it had been muted part way through (I have checked all automation). When playing the track normally it is fine. I have tried exporting just one instrument and reimporting and that also cuts out (even earlier than when exporting the whole project). I have tried many things like unfreezing frozen tracks, changing my audio settings, backing up the project etc. but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried a real time export? If it plays fine and only cuts out on export, that may do the trick.
HTH
J.L.

Hi, thanks yes I tried that but got CPU overloads however after re-freezing a number of tracks it worked. I don’t really want to have to do real time exports each time though.

I am having a similar problem, when I export my kick drum track just doesnt sound, though it sounds fine when in normal playback! I know this post is quite old… did you solve your problem in the end?

Cheers