Export Video option missing

Hi

I have Cubase 10.5.12. I believe I should be able to ‘Export Video’ by going File - Export - Export video…
However, The option ‘Export Video…’ does not exist (It has audio mixdown; selected tracks - OMF AFF etc but no ‘Export video’

Please advise!

Thanks

Do you have the video track selected and the l/R Locators set?

Yes - locators set (in the same way as if I was exporting audio) and vidoe track selected. No option to ‘Export video’

Which version of Cubase?

Cubase Pro 10.5.12

Does your menu look like this:

No. It doesn’t have the option ‘Video…’. Everything else is identical.

You ˋre certainly not on Win 10 then, but Win 7 aren ˋt you?

Yes, Win 7

win 10 only

Use supported OS.

I have Cubase 10 Artist. Widows 10. Can’t export video. Have’t command export video.

Welcome to the forum @stakutisgedas.
The new video export feature is available from Cubase version 1.0.5.

1 Like

True, Video export is available from C10.5/N10 and only on Windows 10, Windows 7 can’t be supported as it does not have what’s needed and it’s announced EOL by Microsoft from January 2020.

1 Like

I have Windows 10 and The option ‘Export Video…’ does not exist

This the first time I use the video feature on Cubase. Looks straightforward as I watched YouTube tutorials and Cubase forum posts (like this one).

My problem is that I get no Video option showing up on the FILE-EXPORT menu.

I have Cubase-Pro 8.5 running on Windows 10, my L-R locators are defined, and I selected my video track, even though I do not have to do that when I do an audio mixdown.

This issue has been raised before but I never saw a solution.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Thank you for this clarification. I do have Win10 but perhaps you can educate me on what exactly is C10.5/N10?

Is this something I can add to my system?

By the way, I did a workaround: I use NERO for my video work. I did an audio mixdown of the tracks I added in my Cubase video project and used it to replace the old audio track in the original video using Nero. A bit convoluted but it works.
Still, I look forward to your reply to educate me!

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Robert

C10.5 is Cubase Pro version 10.5 and N1 is Nuendo version 10.
Video export was only introduced with these versions, I believe.
So, if you are using version Cubase 8.5, you’ll need to upgrade to Cubase Pro version 13 if you want to export video.

1 Like

Very clear, thank you!

I think I will stick with C 8.5. I do not use this often enough…

Robert