Exporting automation tracks in Cubase Elements 11

Hello,

I have alot of recurring automation events in my projects. Is it possible to export these automations and load them into other projects?

Another question I have is about the reduction level. In the manual it says that it can be calibrated in the automation panel:

Where can I find this automation panel?

Best regards

Hi,

The Automation track is always linked with the parent track. You cannot export just the automation.

I’m afraid, Cubase Elements doesn’t have the Automation Panel.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing things up. Perhaps taking the note regarding the reduction level out of the manual causes less confusion. Or a little disclaimer.

Is there another workaround or will I have to redraw everything new each project? If there is another option to get fine automation (many automation points) drawn that would be a solution as well.

I ask this because I like to introduce a bit of randomness into my plugins, by moving the parameters slightly and quickly up and down.

Hi,

I’m confused now, it’s mentioned in the Cubase Elements manual. What might be a “bug” in the manual.

If I remember right, the default Key Command is [F6], could you try it? And you should find out on the Project’s window Toolbar.

1 Like

Hi,

yes I was confused as well.

I have a project open and I’m pressing F6 but nothing happens.

It might be a mistake in the manual.

Hi,

I’m quite sure, the Automation Panel is not part of Cubase Elements. Therefore I expect, it’s a mistake in the manual.

I would like to report the misinformation in the manual. Where can I do that?

Hi,

I reported it to Steinberg already.

1 Like

Thank you very much!