How can I setup “default” expression maps that always show up in the expression map list?
Currently I have to go through the following steps to use an expression map:
- Click the Expression Map button to the left on the arrange screen (“No Map” is displayed in the field).
- Click the Expression Map Setup button and the Expression Map Setup window is displayed.
- Click load and I am (hopefully) taken to the root of the folder where my expression maps are stored.
- Click and load an expression map
- The expression map is still not activated so I have to select it in the field where “No map” currently is displayed.
- I go into the Key editor and add a lane for Articulations/Dynamics.
Phew, now I can use it!
There must be an easier way, right?