External iOS controller cubasis

Hallo, are there any plans to control cubasis with an external midi controller for iOS? I searched the market and I can’t find any descend controller on the market. not the irig, korg nano, roland a-01, akai, nektar, …. Does the job. It would also be preferable Bluetooth, control keys and pads, rotary buttons and programmable soliders for the mixer… an opportunity!! Maybe kickstart it for funding, I’m in :slight_smile: cubasis lover

Have a look here

What Was New In Cubasis 3.3

MIDI Learn, Mackie Control (MCU) and HUI protocol support

Easily control Cubasis remotely, via your external controller. Enable MIDI Learn and simply move a knob or fader on your controller to assign it to a selected parameter. What’s more, you can load existing presets for your controller or save your own. And if your controller supports the Mackie Control (MCU) or HUI protocols, you’re covered right away too. Yes, it’s that easy.

No problems with my KORG nanoKONTROL Studio - via Bluetooth too.

More Informations here under ‚MIDI Learn‘
https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/SETUP.html

1 Like

Hi @fred.buyse,

Thanks for your message.

@Iskander kindly replied already… You may check out more about the feature(s) in the following Cubasis tutorial.

Stay well,
Lars

Hello Iskander, thank you very much for your reply and help. I bought the korg kontrol nano… but it does not work with I pad 13. I need to do a system upgrade but fot that I need to have mac os 10.10 or 10.14 but I don’t want to downgrade. So I’m looking for another solution. I have the impression the market for ios becomes less. It’s all not recent. If you have another device idea please share. Thank you very much, Fred