External sync with arranger track. How does it behave?

Hello folks,

This is about the section of the operation manual under the title “Arranger Music to Video”, located in the Arranger Track chapter of the manual.
For the sake of teaching, I’m trying to figure out what’s the exact behavior of the setup explained below (see PROCEDURE title). I don’t have an external master sync device and I understand everything up to step 11.

Please notice what I highlighted in bold in step 11. Both timecode positions take the cursor back to arranger part A. So, my questions are:
A). Why do we set up 3 arranger events if -according to step 11- any timecode input in the external sync device will take Cubase’s cursor to arranger part A?
B). I’m wondering if there is a typo, and position 00:01:10:00 should instead jump to arranger part B.
C). On the “RESULT” section, what do they mean by "Cubase automatically jumps to the right position in the arranger track? What’s the “right position”?
D) I don’t quite understand the practical benefit of this configuration. Please explain it to me.

PROCEDURE (page 341 of Cubase’s Operation Manual: Arranger Track - Arranging Music to Video)

1. Create a MIDI part that starts at position 00:00:00:00 and ends at position 00:01:00:00.
  2. Create a MIDI part that starts at position 00:01:00:00 and ends at position 00:02:00:00.
  3. Create a MIDI part that starts at position 00:02:00:00 and ends at position 00:03:00:00.
  4. On the Transport panel, activate Sync.
  5. In the global track controls area of the tracklist, click Add Other Track or Use Track Preset.
  6. Select Add Arranger Track.
  7. Add arranger events at the positions of the MIDI parts.
  8. Set up the arranger chain A-A-B-B-C-C.
  9. Activate Arranger mode and click Play.
  10. On your external sync master device, start external timecode at position 00:00:10:00. In your project, the position 00:00:10:00 is located, and arranger part A is played back.
  11. Start your external sync master device at a position that does not match the project start time, for example, 00:01:10:00.
    In your project, the position 00:01:10:00 is located, and arranger part A is played back.
    RESULT
    If you position the external sync master device to a position that does not match the project start time, Cubase automatically jumps to the right position in the arranger track