FabFilter Pro MB with Cubase's Multiband Compressor's default settings?

I’m trying to have the FabFilter’s Pro MB plugin mimic exactly what Cubase’s Multiband Compressor is doing on its default settings. Could anyone walk me through what adjustments to make to Pro MB to match the behavior?

Bump?

I don’t think this is possible, since the Fabfilter Pro MB determine it’s attack and release times on a program depending algorithm instead of using traditional times in milliseconds, as it is stated in its manual:

The Attack knob sets the speed with which gain reduction sets in. Fast attack times are needed when you want to react on transients as fast as possible, for example to achieve limiting (Compress mode) orgating (Expand mode). The Attack knob shows a percentage value from 0% to 100%, because actual attack times are very program dependent, and even depend on the placement of the band in thefrequency spectrum.

The Release knob sets the speed at which the compressor/expander recovers from gain reduction. Higher release values will result in more subtle leveling. Like Attack,the Release knob shows a percentage value from 0% to 100%, because actual release times are very program dependent, and even depend on the placement of the band in the frequencyspectrum.

Just out of curiousity, why not using the Cubase MB compressor if you want its behaviour?

I’m trying to basically recreate the Cubase Multipressor for use in other DAWs since it’s so dang good.