False commands from the keyboard

Hello,
First of all: I do apologise for my poor English (I’m from Belgium).
I have a serious problem concerning Cubase Elements version 9.5.3 for Windows.
A year ago, I bought Cubase Elements version 9.5.0, and a few months later updated it to 9.5.3. Everything worked fine, and I was very pleased with the possibilities of this program.
Last week my laptop crashed, and I lost all of my data. A computerfirm solved the problem and reinstalled the basic programs (Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit). I reinstalled Cubase Elements 9.5.3, got a new License code from Steinberg, and everything worked just fine. For a few moments, then the problems began.
My keyboard, a vintage Roland JX 10 synthesizer gives false commands to Cubase. When I press the E and F key of the first octave, the keyboard activates the mute of the chosen sound. When I press again, the mute is off.
When I press the E and F key of the third octave, the volume buttons in the edit mode of the chosen sound goes down. No more sound, until I slide the buttons up with the cursor. Conclusion: It’s impossible to make music that way! My other synthesizers are modules, so I have only one (magnificent!) keyboard.
To quote a song from The Beatles: Won’t you please, please help me?
Thank you very much!
Chris

In device menu go to to remote devices and delete them or highlight and then deselect your keyboard as midi input/output in.

Thank you very much! The problem is solved. Now I can go further with my compositions. :slight_smile: