[Feature request] : @martin.jirsak should be promoted as 'leader'

The title says it all, I think… But if more explanations are needed :

• 553 solutions
  • 1916 likes
  • 27 badges
  • 36826 posts

Overall, a constant involvement in these forums from him, this, since more than 10 years. And, saying this this in a rather egocentric way, I almost always check his answers to all kind of inquiries in the Cubase sub-forum : often learned something, reading them. Beside this, I see some of the so-called ‘leader’ members never or no longer interacting with us, basic mortal members. So, as the leader status is a ‘selected by staff’ one, I am asking the so-called staff to consider it.

@Martin.Jirsak
You really should change your profile picture, I think, for a more ‘customized’ one. It would help us to see right away your interventions. Hope that you’ll consider it… :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

NOOOO!

When I see the green M, it’s as good as if I’m seeing superman’s S. Don’t change it!

1 Like

Yep. But Superman always appear as blue, with a red cap… :grin:

1 Like

Hi @cubic13 ,

Thank you very much, it’s really very kind from you! :man_bowing:

I will consider to change my avatar even though personally I’m not fan of it. I already discovered, how much does the active member avatar change affects the whole view of the forum.

Thank you again!

7 Likes

You could consider still using the letter M, but as an image file using a different font (even maybe use the same background colour), so your M looks just a little different than the default M?

1 Like

Martin for president.