Feature request: stylus support

I’d love to see support for Bluetooth styluses, such as Adonit Jot Touch 4 and Jot Script. I’ve been using a regular stylus and then upgraded to the Jot Pro for use with Cubasis and other apps. Editing MIDI data is so much easier, however having to constantly turn on/off the Draw function when I want to quickly pan or move notes is tedious.

A Bluetooth stylus could work by assigning the Draw function exclusively to the stylus so you can freely use your finger to pan or do other things. Additionally, these styluses have hotkeys such as undo and redo. Having them working in Cubase would be a great time saver and make MIDI editing very immersive on a tablet. I already prefer it to using a mouse on a computer or recording via (software) keyboard even though I’m using a “dumb” stylus.

Please make it happen! Adonit is the only maker I found that has good Bluetooth styluses for the iPad and they’re even partnering with Adobe to make the Adobe Mighty stylus. And if you think a stylus is too imprecise, you just haven’t seen what’s on the market! :slight_smile:

Hi yousifabdullah,

Thank you for your feedback, I’ll add it to our feature request list.

on a slightly similar note (cubase related) check Stimming on Wacom Cintiq13 - Tutorial - YouTube