prefs: listen replaces solo button so you can have pfl on your controller (not solo in place)
Cubase :Osc support (yes I know it gets boring sorry)
Or/and updates for the Generic remote:
- selected channel studio sends
- selected channel listen button
- selected channel missing eq parameters (type)
- selected channel suspend “link faders”
- open selected channel editor AND active plugins.
- open selected channel editor AND active plugins (close all plugins first)
- Zoom in/out horizontal on ONE cc! (for rotary controllers).
- Zoom in/out vertical on ONE cc! (for rotary controllers).
- send track name of selected track by MIDI sysex ASCII.
- destination: moused-over parameter when unlocked (to use any MIDI controller as AI knob).
- destination: mouse-over lock (to lock/unlock by MIDI).
- one generic remote bound to a dedicated plugin (for all vst3presets of that plugin or for a dedicated vst3preset of that plugin ).
- multiple destinations for one MIDI controller.
- All usable keycomands available in the generic remote.
- All usable generic remote targets available in key commands.
more touchscreen friendly interface (it can visualy stay the way it is, only the mouse/touch sensitive areas would have to be a bit bigger/wider around an object, this would also help with mouse selection of small buttons, auxes, inspector faders etc).
markers: possibility to link markers to selection (when you move a refrain for example the refrain marker moves too).
- master section: sends/routing like on a channel/subgroup
- fx channels: sends/routing to groups
- ability to place the channel eq anywhere in the (insert) chain.
- control room mixer: levels on ext/aux/mix (like on the click) and the ability to send these sources simultaneously. (on/off swithes instead of toggle)