Figured Bass goes missing...

I’m not clear how I managed it, but one of my figures doesn’t show up, no matter what I try. I can reveal it by selecting the note it’s attached to and invoking the popover but preceding the figure with any override symbol fails to reveal the figure. I can find it by revealing the signposts but when I select the signpost and look at the properties for the figure, it’s not ‘hidden’. Deleting the signpost and then rewriting the figured bass has no effect - the figure remains ‘ghosted’.

I’m also attaching a screenshot of the popover for this figured bass in case there is some mismatch between the signpost and the popover.

In the attached cut-down version select the ‘Piano’ rather than the full score to see the figured bass.

[attachment=1]CutDownFiguredBassOddnes_tb.dorico.zip[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.56.39 PM.png[/attachment]

[attachment=2]Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 3.24.30 PM.png[/attachment]

thanks!

-tom

CutDownFiguredBassOddnes_tb.dorico.zip (730 KB)
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 3.24.30 PM.png

This looks to be a little bug, Tom. The good news that the figures do show up correctly in the current development build, so I believe you can expect this glitch to be gone in the next update, when it arrives.

thanks Daniel. that’s good to know. but from your attachment (dev-build.png), it looks like that’s the wrong figured bass - it should be a 6/5 not a 6/4 (or does this reflect a figure you input instead of what was there?

I did open the popover and then confirm it again, but I don’t think I changed any of the figures. Anyway, you’ll be able to sort this out for yourself when you can actually see the figured bass event!