File focus color in audio editor

In some kind of way I can’t get used to the fact that in the audio editor window the focussed file has a blue topbar.
Even though it’s logical, i’m still confused sometimes because in wl8.5 the non focused file is colored and the focused file is grey and has it’s tab somewhat ‘on top’.
I also noticed that in wl8.5 when a file was changed, it has a red color next to the * mark, even when not focused. When you open an mp3 in wl8.5 it turns green and so you instantly see it’s an mp3.
I always thought that was really handy. In WL9 it’s gone, could you please add that option again?

Have you tried changing to the old theme, as PG suggested in this thread?

Paul

In some kind of way I can’t get used to the fact that in the audio editor window the focussed file has a blue topbar.
Even though it’s logical, i’m still confused sometimes because in wl8.5 the non focused file is colored and the focused file is grey and has it’s tab somewhat ‘on top’.

It is under consideration to modify this in 9.0.20 (else 9.0.30)

I also noticed that in wl8.5 when a file was changed, it has a red color next to the * mark, even when not focused. When you open an mp3 in wl8.5 it turns green and so you instantly see it’s an mp3.
I always thought that was really handy. In WL9 it’s gone, could you please add that option again?

It is there, but in another form: see the colored horizontal line just above a file tab (red and green, in your quoted cases).

Philippe

Yes, Found it! I was a bit surprised that it was gone, couldn’t think of a reason why to remove it. :sunglasses:
One thing, well… actually two more things. :smiley:
Is it possible to make the line a bit more wide so that it pops out a bit more?
Same goes for the size of the jogwheel for zooming and also the size of the transport buttons are a bit small.
Maybe make a few (2) options to choose from?