File>Save As doesn't keep the metadata in the newly created file in WL10?

So when I was on 9.5.X I would take my 24bit mastered WAVs that had full metadata embedded in them, including a fully populated ID3V2 section, and do a File>Save As “320 MP3” to create MP3 files for clients. This process saved the ID3V2 information in the newly created MP3 which is great. But now that I’m on WL10, when I do the same process, the newly created MP3 file’s metadata is blank. Was this feature eliminated in the upgrade? Or am I overlooking some checkbox to make this happen?

UPDATE: Now when I try and load the Metadata file that I created for the original 24bit files and apply them to the MP3’s the files won’t save. Not with Ctrl-S. Not with File>Save. They just stay with the red triangle in the upper right corner indicating that they’ve changed. This is a major bummer!

when I try and load the Metadata file that I created for the original 24bit files and apply them to the MP3’s the files won’t save.

Not sure what procedure you follow here: how do you load a “Metadata file” ? And how do you “apply” it to a MP3 file?