Filter not working

In my dorico projects I am getting inconsistent filter by pitch behavior. I am trying select the entire project, open the filter by pitch dialogue, select the range of pitches I want to filter (i.e. my keyswitches as this is a MIDI import from my DAW) select and delete them. However after doing this the filter comes up with nothing selected. And I know I have at least some notes within the range I am defining, and I have confirmed filter is working under other conditions, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Is it possible that there’s a mismatch between your expectations about octave numbers and Dorico’s, leading to you trying to select things an octave higher or lower than the actual pitch of the keyswitch notes? In Dorico, middle C (MIDI note 60) is known as C4.

Hey Daniel, yes very possible. And through testing you are correct. I had the wrong octave selected. Odd though that the octave I need to filter and the note displayed (when clicked on) don’t match. See screen grab for example (non transposing score, well at least as near as I can tell). Thanks for the help!
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 13.37.56