Finally Complete - Bruckner Symphony No. 6., Band Arrangement (all movements)

It’s been a couple of months since I last checked in, but I can now report that my concert band / wind ensemble arrangement of Anton Bruckner’s Symphony No. 6 in A Major is at last complete. I’ve put it through the proofreading wringer several times, and I’ve added all of the fine details and made certain that they’re consistent from one movement to the next. It’s as complete as I can possibly get it.

The audio was rendered using Dorico Pro 5 and NotePerformer 4.4.0, and was mastered in WaveLab 11. I substituted a custom Steinberg REVerence reverb plug-in for NP’s built-in reverb on all four movements. Each movement was saved out to a separate file, and that’s how they were uploaded to YouTube. However, I did create a YouTube Playlist with all four movements on it for any of you who’d like to listen to the symphony the traditional way.

The links to the YouTube posts can be found on my website at the following address:

At Last, Bruckner Symphony No. 6 is Finished!

You’ll find the links toward the bottom of the post.

Please let me know what you think of the movements. Also, if you know of anyone who might have an ensemble that could play one or more (or all) of the movements, please direct them to my page and have them take a listen, then have them contact me if they’re interested.

Thank you for reading this, and for listening and providing feedback! I do appreciate your help.

3 Likes