First disaster project

For the first time in three plus years of using Cubasis I lost something and wasn’t able to recover it. If that’s not a testament to the sturdyness and smart saving function I don’t know what is, but it was still pretty annoying.

At some time in my project consisting of five tracks and 20 plugins at most it’s like the project file was corrupted. Frozen tracks stopped being greyed-out, there was a lot of lag doing everything, stuff didn’t vizualise being on and/or off and stuff did not save like it always has.

Next time this happens I will freeze all tracks and then open them in a completely new project at once. This time I somehow managed to get stuff done, but it took forever. I did everything accordingly before mixing down and posting this, updating, hard and soft restart, beginning with an empty project etc.

Since I was desperately trying to reach a deadline I don’t remember all the steps around when things went south. I just wanna know if this is a thing that can happen so it can be avoided in the future. It never has happened before (200+ projects) so I hope it doesn’t.

Thanks!

Hi @ehehehe,

Are you able to share the project with us?
If so, please upload it via Airdrop or similar and let me have the DL via PM.

Thanks
Lars