flexphrase capture question

OK, am I being a total dumbass? I can drag&drop the captured midi, but that midi is the notes used to PLAY the arp. I want to drag the ARP results. Isn’t that possible?

Not to be a dumb ass myself, but I am not following. Wouldn’t the notes used to play the arp, essentially be the arp results themselves? I mean, what you are playing back is what the arp is producing, so I am not sure I follow what you mean. If I create the arp to play back the way I intend and then drag these ‘buffered’ results, it plays back the same. Isn’t that the point?

Again, not trying to be a troll here, I really am curious as to what you mean. Perhaps I am overlooking it.

Yeah, but some other tools I have you can get the arp notes out to drive other synths with the same pattern.

Gotcha. I know you can use the arp to drive 2 different controllers from within HALion itself, so that is another thing it can do. I could also set up multiple arps if I want to control lots and lots of things. I know the ARP data can’t be sent out ‘live’ to other synths, but you could dump the data and just copy this to a track which contains a different synth and have that synth follow the dumped pattern. I know it isn’t the same, but just saying.

This is exactly what I’m trying to do and I can’t get working … I only get the notes played IN that drive the arp when I capture then dump the MIDI. I don’t get the arp.

EDIT: I should add, that I could swear I did it before … so I’m assuming I’m doing something wrong. But, I could also just be confused between plugins.