Flickering output knob on UR22C

Really userunfriendly written manuals.
I connect the default cable with a usb 3.0 : its flickering that means not a right output ?
This superspeed mode (Usb 3.i gen) suppose it is not correct working , then a 2.0 usb mode can be used.

I connect a usb 2.0 cable on ur22c and now there is a constant output (not flickering )
But when using this 2.0 UsB cable, how about the power supply for the UR 22c?

It all by trial and error as it seems to connect this UR 22C to Cubase 11

I’m sorry, I can’t agree with what you say about the manual.

The info about the power light on the device is in the very first section of the manual: Panel Controls and Terminals where there is a diagram of the device, and a numbered list of the controls and indicators. Have a look at that diagram and you won’t labor under misconceptions, and you’ll be able to ask more meaningful questions.

Your concern about USB mode 2 vs 3 is unnecessary, it is impossible to max out the bandwidth on the USB 2.0 bus using a device with only four inputs. Note that not all computers will be able to support the USB 3.1 “Superspeed” mode.

Thanks
Indeed its written there in the manual about the flashing power supply : I must take some more time …
I am afraid that my computer supports not USB 3.1 “Superspeed” mode., because on the 3.0 usb ports connected, its flashing the powersupply.

I added some usb 3.0 ports to my computer but no connection with this
What else to do now ?

Its possible to use also a USB 2.0 connection ?
Probably do in need the enclosed USB 3.0 cable with UR 22 C and with dropouts on superspeed i can go in Cubase to usb 2.0 to prevent audio dropouts (i did not encountered that )
Connecting with a usb 2.0 cable the powerindicator is not flashing anymore, but then there is not enough power for the UR 22 C and then i must use another second powerconnector of R 22 C ?

it is impossible to max out the bandwidth on the USB 2.0 bus using a device with only four inputs

Probably i use no inputs ( no guitar,no mic ) and only with VSt plugins in Cubase 11.
Don’t know in this existing setup what i can do all yet with the ur 22 C

This problem is not an actual problem, it’s something you’re getting stuck on.

Stop.

Plug the device into the port where it works, and start making music.

Thanks
Well i bought some extension usb 3.0 cables and these cables are not 3.1 i think, because there is no signal …its 3 meter ( i will ask to the shop )
Using this usb extensioncable on UR 22c gives no signal
There are two 3.1 usb port on the back of my computer and connecting UR 22 c shows that it works as intented

Problem also i connect at first the ur 22c to a usb hub with 3.0specifications and also there was a flashing output on urc 22

i am glad that the problem is solved now , because the computer has the usb right specification

Seems to be working now 100 % in Cubase 11 the ur 22 C with usb 3.0 ( dropouts?)
In a template i use with master output and sub output busses the right slidervalue 0 and also for the Kontakt sampler volume slider 0 gives a enough loudspeaker volume for example strings violins 1 ,
For strongvolume the output knob on URC must be turned far.
Perhaps i could chance something to the monitorboxes also.

This problem is not an actual problem, it’s something you’re getting stuck on.

Stop.

Plug the device into the port where it works, and start making music.

Its too simplistic approach Steve from you how you look to this setup problem, but anyhow its working now the URC 22 C