Flow title and music frame stuck together

Hi everyone - this has been dealt with a little before, but nothing that I have read is helping, sorry. In this document the flow title and music frame on one page only are stuck together, and I can’t find a way to separate them. I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Many thanks
David

Does this occur if you remove the red override triangle from the page icon? (Your image does not show which page your collision occurs on.)

It looks to me like the last page of the layout, certainly. Right-click on the overridden page in the Pages panel and choose Remove Page Overrides.

Thanks Daniel and Derek - removing the overrides allowed me to move the Flow Header, but not beyond the music frame. eg:

Hi again - here is a copy of the file, if that makes things clearer.
Alleluia.dorico (1.7 MB)
Many thanks
David

I would recommend editing the text above that flow (“1st time…”) so that it doesn’t have an extra line break at the end: that will bring it closer to the staff, which will help. You may want to consider slightly increasing the margin below flow headings on the Page Setup page of Layout Options.

1 Like

Thanks Daniel - is it not possible to move the flow heading independently of the music frame? My plan in any case was to reduce the overall height of the music frame - I just want to get the Flow heading out of the way.

Automatic flow headings go inside music frames, so no it’s not possible to move the flow heading frame outside the music frame.

Try increasing the margin between the flow heading and the beginning of the music.

Or, draw in the flow title manually using a separate text frame.

1 Like

Thanks very much Lillie - that’s great.
Thanks
David