Folder track / inspector panel : incorrect display for underlying tracks

Hello

In the Inspector Panel, when you select one of the underlying tracks of a folder, the Inspector shows the settings for that track. Really helpful.
But with Cubase Pro 11 there is now a graphic issue, please watch this :

I have tried to trash my preferences.
I have tried to delete the AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/Cubase 11_64 folder + renaming the Cubase 10.5_64 folder (blocking the import of the older preferences)
Yes, it’s working well with my Cubase Pro 10.5.

I can confirm this issue. Screenshots below.

Cubase 11
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.21.49 PM.png
Cubase 10.5.2

Yes, can confirm it, too. Pls, fix this Steinberg.

The inspector is also incorrectly displaying the settings on marker tracks.

Toggling show / hide of the inspector brings the details back in this case.

Do you have a screenshot? I’m not sure what to look out for here.

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 15.14.55.png

11.0.10 : issue still there
Capture|164x500

Issue is still here

Demoing Cubase 11 Elements on macOS Catalina. This issue is still present.

Toggling the left zone with Alt + I temporarily fixes the graphical error until the next time it appears.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.44.18 AM

Hi,

This is known and already reported issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi!
When will this bug be fixed? I just recently updated to Cubase 11 from Cubase 10.5. The same kind of bug was persistant in the earlier versions for me. Now it’s even worse, since I can’t directly name the cycle marker in the inspector view anymore. There is no way to move my cursor horizontally. I have to open the marker window to do that. And just moving to another track from the cycle marker track messes up the marker track. I’m banging on the combination ALT+I all the time to see the marker track.

Please fix this soon, cause it is really slowing down my work process. I use cycle markers for everything I do.

I’m using Windows 10 at the moment.

With kind regards,

Kim

Cubase Pro 12.0.0 : fixed

Hi,

Yes, I can confirm the fix in Cubase 12.

Well, I just upgraded to 12, and just discovered this issue.
Window 10.
Same as above, toggle with Alt + I solves temporarily.

Even I had started separate topic I write a reply here too: my C12 has got this behaviour too (for Folder and Marker tracks) but as I compared this functionality with a few other people running C12 it is probably connected to my systems setup/configuration (because both track types are shown correctly in Inspector in the peoples C12 I asked). What may affect this? I have to note if I save the project with Marker/Folder track selected and open it the content (i.e. markers/tracks) are displůayed correctly in Inspector - until I select any other track in Project and select back Marker/Folder track.
Thnx for investigation and any hint. Both things are not so important to me but both are a bit annoying…
Basically the platform is W11/64 (22H2 - build 22621.755), C12.0.50 (but the same behaviour in lower patches). If needed other details - just ask and I can add some detailed system`s report (HW/SW components etc.).
Regards, Pavel

Hi,

Have you already tried to trash the preferences folder, please?

Yes, definitely. One more note I found right now: Cubase12 is running upon my GPU (nVidia) - I am just searching the web whether this is normal or not or how to move/remove any programn from being run on GPU.

P.

Hi,

Have you removed all Cubase preferences folders at the same time, please?

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps bellow.
  • Disconnect the computer from the Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install its own graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.