Foosball!

USA vs Germany = Studio one vs cubase ?

For the record, Studio One is developed by PreSonus Software’s R&D Facility in Hamburg, Germany. Roughly 3.5 miles from Steinberg’s HQ :wink:

Should be protools vs cubase Really :slight_smile:
:blush: really ? Was sure presounus is US company… (USA trainer is kleinsman German citizen so maybe that’s the connection… :wink: )
… Anyway I’m glad USA is in the knockout games …cheers

Bagel Schmagal
fuzzbal schmuzzball.
sorry Jeff , didnt realize foosball was table football,i know you put up a pic of the steinberg crew playing tablefootball but i thought it was a reference to the world cup, it looks like your thread has been well and truly hijacked ,sorry mate ,not another word . Cmon You Orangessssss :laughing:

Does your Foosball table have a bite controller? How cool would that be? And a referee controller so that you could turn his or her back during the bite? (Or maybe just put another dollar in!) When my kids were very little, the parents would pull their kid aside whenever they bit another kid because they were so completely embarrassed! “OMG! My kid just bit some other kid whose parent is right there!” (That never happened to me, by the way.) But here we are 20 years later, and Mrs. Mom Suarez is probably afraid to leave her house! Anybody from Uruguay care to comment?

Meanwhile,
HUP Nederland

Also
USA USA USA

Perfect!

Gosh ,i must say ,some of the national anthems representing the teams at the world cup are a bit rubbish ,america
,england, france and germany all have great anthems ,but the rest are just rubbisjh ,i could write a better tune stood on one leg with one arm tied behind my back with one eye shut while chewing some nettles ,want me to prove it.

This is the new anthem for the Germany team here in Brazil:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the Brazil anthem for instance is a nice tune when you listen to a normal recording of it, but in a football stadium with 80,000 people singing ,the fast melody and the amount of words just becomes a mush of chatter chatter ,it`s like a barry manilow attempt at a rap tune :laughing: .to come across in a fooball stadium the melody should be strong slow and simple and very emotional to compensate and compliment the massive natural reverb and delay , just saying.So all countries must re write their anthems just to suit the world cup :laughing: .

Gee - that’s funny… I don’t ever remember hearing national anthems being sung at foosball games…

fuzzball international world cup matches ?

Fuzzball - maybe. Foosball, definitely not!

there are foosball(table football) world championships and so it is quite possible anthems would be sang ,even if it was just for fun.

+1 I want a foosball plugin in Cubase 7.5.3