Forgot my USB e-licenser and want to request a soft one

Hey Everyone,

I am on a long trip and I sadly forgot my USB e-lic. Now, I want to open Cubase just to work on my template. No recording or anything. Is there a way to request a soft e-lic from Steinberg?