[FR] Staff and Track Versions

Hello dear Dorico team,
I would like to suggest a Cubase inspired feature - “Staff and Track Versions” in Dorico. I didn’t find such one in the other notation apps.
I know that we have Ossia staves, which allow us to write another version of the music material.
The feature I’m asking for will allow us to have unlimited versions of it directly on the same, main staff. This will also give us opportunity
to save all our variants/variations in a single flow, and/or single project. Sometimes we need more time to choose which one we like more, or to
select which theme to be main, and which variation to be placed on Ossia stave. :slight_smile:
Staff Versions should be part of Write Mode and Track Versions - from Play Mode.

For more details you could explore Track Versions in Cubase Pro.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile: I hope you would think about it!

Best wishes,
Thurisaz :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hello Daniel,
You’re welcome! :slight_smile: The option to have Staff and Track Versions within a single Flow will make Dorico far more superior. :slight_smile: Using the Flows just because I would like to make another version of the music material which is held by one instrument, or vocal is just wasting of space, since it can be done withing the same Flow.
Also, in the future, if the connection between Dorico and Cubase become synced, then Dorico for sure will need the Track and Staff Versions.

Thank you very much once again! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz