Frame around Omnisphere in Cubase12

hay Guys, How remove this Frame From Omnisphere VST and Waves SSLComp FX and Audiority Low-Sider Filters and more Plug-ins?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I have seen this issue here on the forum already. That means, it’s a known issue. Thank you

1 Like

If you click the ‘QC’ (quick control) button on then off at the top right of the window it will resize correctly.

This bug appeared in the last maintenance update, so you could roll back to a previous version if it’s causing you a large problem. If not, I’m guessing an update to fix will be somewhere within the next month or so(?).

Official response here:

1 Like

Thank you Bro. in QC Mode this situation gets a little better. So it’s better to wait for the next updates :pray:

oh, just for omnisphere Frame, when click on the ‘QC’ (quick control) , then again clicking on the ‘QC’ (quick control) will fix and remove this frame around omnisphere . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

@rezam7710 Are you using the latest version of Omnisphere? For me, Cubase 12.0.20 and the latest Omnisphere update have solved the problem permanentely.

1 Like