Frames and systems are not my friend.

It is late, and the attached image tells all. I am at my wits’ end as to how to make this errant system behave. I’ve tried changing frames around, etc.

Also, what is the best way to attach .dorico files to this forum? And what are acceptable file formats for this forum? Once I get this stuff fixed, I can give this project over to my client putting together a benefit concert for Hurricane Harvey victims. Thanks, all!
Systems are not my friend 14 Sept 2017.png

.dorico is at Dropbox - When the weather starts to storm (G&S Houston Harvey 2017).dorico - Simplify your life

Thanks again, all!

I was able to fix things by using insert frame or system breaks. I still would love to know what the wonky thing I was doing. Many thanks, all!

I think you have uncovered a bug here, which we will look into, but for now you can get things back to normal by going to the Players page of Layout Options and switching off the ‘Show multi-bar rests’ option, which I suspect you don’t really intend to be switched on for this score anyway.

Oh, and the reason you had about a dozen empty pages at the end of the music was due to the very final page having an override: go to Engrave mode, scroll to the bottom of the Pages panel on the right-hand side, select the last page with the red triangle showing its override, right-click and choose Remove Page Override.

Hi - I’ve seen most folk have success by first zipping up the dorico file (using WinRar, WinZip, 7-zip or Mac equivalents), then you should be fine to attach it (as a .zip file).

Also, I think .jpg and .png are the preferred picture formats for attachments.