Frames Question: How was this sample page done?

I’m looking at the Dorico resources page and I’m wondering how this Index page for Bach Inventions was created.

https://www.steinberg.net/fileadmin/files/PRODUCTS/Dorico/Downloads/bach-inventions-thematic-index.pdf

Specifically, was all of the text (meaning the title of each invention, the number in front of the brace, and the page #) added in individual text frames, or is there a way to globally either import these from (what I assume are) separate flows, or else set up a template (with tokens?) so that each frame is identically placed?

Thanks!

Take a look at

at around the 27:30 mark.

Thanks! I was the one who’d asked about that on Facebook… I actually watched that video today and have been trying that feature out. The flow title isn’t moving with the music, and so I was wondering if I was missing something in that regard. I can always type them out, but the overlapping frames that are resulting from trying that are a bit of a pain to manage afterwards if I want to shift something around.

Yes, you have to add individual text frames for the titles. You can use the new {@flow1title@}, {@flow2title@} (etc…) tokens to get flow titles from multiple flows on the same page.