Free samplepack, 1000+ sounds.

Hi there.

I thought I would post this here too, since it’s been made with cubase.
I just put out a new samplepack containing Drums, Fx, Vocals and loops in wav and rex format.

Everything is 100% free.

Get it here: Hosted by one.com

Awesome, who doesn’t like freebies :smiley:
Downloading now, will let you know what I think!

I know I love freebies myself and got a ton, so why not give something back :slight_smile:

I’d love to hear what you think about the pack.

All the best - ToneScape

Hi ToneScape

I’m doing other musical stuff at the moment, so won’t be downloading them, but just want to say All Respect and Kudos to you for doing this and sharing it with us all :slight_smile:

Best wishes
Glyn

Thank you. It will be there for a long time, so please check in later if you feel like it :slight_smile:

Thanks ToneScape! I’ve been looking for a set of quality samples for a while. I won’t be able to dig into them for a number of weeks yet (taxes, 2 other projects, etc… that are going to kill my time). But I will be checking them out soon enough!

Cheers mate!

Ya, what Zenda said regarding the sharing…

Thanks, I grabbed them last evening, I can find a use for some of these! :sunglasses:

+1
Very nice of you sir!

Does anyone remember Doru Malaia? He used to make some great sample libraries and give them away.
I believe he passed away a few years ago.

???
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Awwwwwwwwww … LENNY … I DID not know this.

Daaaaaaaamn and R I P :frowning:~

Tonescape … Doru was another who, like you, not only Contributed Positive stuff … sample sets … but also shared it, open handedly.

RIP to him.

Continued respect to you.

News of his death has hit my gut. Memory of his positive contribution lives on.

Yes, I know about Doru. Got most of his library’s too. He was one of the first I remember giving out quality stuff for free.

R.I.P.

Downloading now. I wish you had some song samples of these in action so that I can get an idea of what to expect. I’ll definitely check it out, but it’s always good to hear a cross section of what’s available. :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much for your generosity!

Yes, I probably should make a couple examples, not a bad idea at all. And thanks for downloading.

No. Thank you for making this available to the rest of us. :slight_smile:

Bootweak.com has made a free set of kits for NI Kontakt 4 containing samples from Animato. 6 kits in total.

Get it here:

http://bootweak.com/2011/04/26/bootweak-kits-for-the-free-animato-sample-pack-from-tonescape-de-available-online/

Thanks Bootweak

:astonished:

Of course you would have to post that while I’m at the airport waiting to catch my flight. This download will have to wait until I get back.

Don’t worry, it’ll be there when you get home :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

I can’t really figure out how to add all the content to Kontakt player :confused:

Someone else created multis to be used with Kontakt. I believe Tone has a link to the page that links to the multis.

Yes that’s what I downloaded (I think, I found the website very unclear).