Free Soundtoys Plugin

Hi=)

This time its Little Microshift (lol, funny name)

Here is the Link: https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2013/&rc=269-6786-649
(requires ilok)
Nywho, got a radiator last time and didnt know if i was ever going to use it, but i must say, it sounds great =)
So, taking my chances again with this one :wink:

Greets =)

soon I guess… :wink:
Edit: fyi> they work fine in my cubase x64 on my win7x64

From Site:
64bit Progress Update
March 12, 2013

We’ve been putting in many long days over the past year to get 64-bit support working for all of our plug-ins, and for our customers! It’s been a huge amount of work, and we’re not done yet, but we have made great progress. Here’s where we are:

Windows VST
All native plug-ins are working as 64-bit Windows VSTs. These are currently in internal testing as we work to fix a couple of annoying little bugs.

Audio Units
EchoBoy, Decapitator, Crystallizer, PanMan, Tremolator, Radiator, Devil-Loc, and PhaseMistress are now working as 64-bit Audio Units, and are in various stages of internal and external beta testing. FilterFreak and Speed are in the process of being finished up, and should be in internal beta in a couple of weeks.

Mac VST
VST/64 for the Mac still needs some work. Most of the hard work has already been done as part of the 64-bit AU porting process. We expect this to take about a month of development time.

Mac AAX
We have also been hard at work on porting our plug-ins to Avid’s new AAX native format for Pro Tools 10 and on. We have a little more work to do on this, but expect to get the full native line working on AAX native fairly soon.

Windows AAX
We still have a fair amount of work to do here. This will come after Mac AAX.

Let me start by saying that I love SoundToys. They have some amazing sounding and creative plugins. Having said that, I avoid them like a plague due to their lack of timely updates, and the time it’s taken them to port their plugins into 64 bit is the biggest proof of that. I personally find them unreliable and decided to go UAD instead.

A lot of people hate UAD due to their hardware dongle, but I find it really convenient since I practically upgraded my system by offloading their plugin processing into the UAD card. Not only that, but their plugins are simply amazing sounding (have made mixing easier and give me better results than before) and they update regularly. UAD is a platform I trust and don’t regret my choice. Can’t say the same about SoundToys though.