free upgrade Cubase Artist 8.5 full to Cubase 10.5

I have a Cubase Artist 8.5 full that has never been updated or registered, is it possible to activate it right now on (28th) to Cubase 10.5 and it’s really just free automatic upgrade?

thanks

I have at 28th once again activated my Case Artist 8.5 license, but unfortunately nothing happens, I only see my previous Artist version 8.5 but NOT the upgrade for Cubase pro 10.5 ? I don’t understand:(

from Cubase Webpage:
All Cubase Artist versions activated by July 28, 2020 will automatically be upgraded to Cubase Pro 10.5 - for free!

It is not about being updated or registeredn it is about being activated. Apart from that you can not activate it once “again”, you can activate it once. And third: your first post dates Jul 29th

No my first post is July 28, 2020 7:45 pm, probably some message was generated with wrong location, because I was on VPN, but i don’t see it.
anyway my activation status is: product activated on 18/08/2015 and I don’t understand if the product was already activated, why there is NO promises free upgrade to Cubase 10.5

Because it was activated 5 Years ago, and the offer is for products bought and activated during the promotion period.

will this UPGRADE TO 10.5 work for LE AI that i got as a bundle with my UR-22 ?

If it is an upgrade from your dedicated version - yes.