Freely transfer previous in-app purchases from Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3

in Cubasis LE3 in app upgrade is there also the possibility to transfer purchases from Cubasis 2 in app? Similar to Cubasis 3

1 Like

Hi @111221,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.
Below please find the instructions how to transfer your in-app purchases from Cubasis 2/LE 2 to Cubasis 3/LE 3:

How to transfer Cubasis 2 in-app purchases to Cubasis 3

How to transfer Cubasis LE 2 instrument and effect plug-in in-app purchases

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately it doesn’t work, no plugins will be restored. Please help with this, free reset was the reason I bought Cubasis 3, it can’t be that that promise is not kept!

Regards,
Laurens

Hi Lars,

Some additional information.

The transfer pop up does not appear in the Cubasis 3 store. I have the Cubasis 3 LE version with in-app upgrade. I also have Cubasis 2.8.2 on my iPad Air 2 with all in-app purchases. Earlier I had asked you if the transfer was possible and you have confirmed that. The reason I have Cubasis 3LE with in-app upgrade is that the LE version came with my new Yamaha synthesizer. Please solve this problem quickly and properly.

Regards,
Laurens

Hi @111221,

Thanks for your message.

As stated in the linked articles above, previous instrument and effect in-app purchases can be freely transferred between these app versions:

• Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis LE 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis 3
  • Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3

Please let me know which version you’ve used when purchasing the IAPs, and which version you have in use now.

Thanks,
Lars

Hello,

This is my situation:

Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3 LE in app upgrade.

I checked this with you before purchasing.

Hi @111221,

Thanks for your message.

The transfer pop up does not appear in the Cubasis 3 store. I have the Cubasis 3 LE version with in-app upgrade. I also have Cubasis 2.8.2 on my iPad Air 2 with all in-app purchases. Earlier I had asked you if the transfer was possible and you have confirmed that. The reason I have Cubasis 3LE with in-app upgrade is that the LE version came with my new Yamaha synthesizer. Please solve this problem quickly and properly.

Please refer to my answer above, where I’ve put links to the instructions how to freely transfer IAPs between the supported Cubasis versions. To our knowledge the process works as expected with the supported Cubasis versions stated in the articles.

Please let me know exactly, where we’ve promised anything else or did not kept our promise!

Thanks,
Lars

My question was whether the in app transfer was possible between Cubasis 2 and Cubasis 3 LE in app upgrade. There was no negative response to this, but reference was made to the way in which it should be carried out. It can logically be concluded from this that it is possible. Otherwise, you as a developer could have answered with a simple ‘no’. The question is not that difficult.