FX TELEPORT X64

Yes, I know.
But as I mentioned, I don’t want to mix in two different environments.
It’s not intuitive and highly impractical.
Also, erases one of my ADAT 8 channel connection for just the communication.
Crazy, if you ask me. Hehe

Cheers

Sorry - my mistake then! I thought system link worked like Teleport and you could do all mixing / editing from your main computer while offloading some VST processing burden to the 2nd computer

Cheers!

1 Like

ONE mixing environment, ONE master computer running Cubase …4 other computers running vst instruments and plugins and using a simple LAN cable and a different ip on a simple network…FX TELEPORT! …wonderful and trouble-free, nothing else quite like it, well ahead of its time (even though Audiogridder tries hard, but doesn’t come close) This is not difficult for Steinberg to incorporate into their system. Even REAPER which costs only a fraction of Cubase’s price has something similar (Reamote)

1 Like

Hi,

Blue Cat’s PatchWork can now be used with the Connector as an Audio/MIDI processing server in the network. It is not a “transparent” plugin offloading, but one can setup plugin chains (loads VST2, VST3, AU / effects & instruments) and use them over network in that case.

Cheers.

You are totally right. But Teleport in combination with Jbridge and VST 2.4 plugins work just great. Most plugin support VST 2.4. So i don’t see that as a serious problem. Audiogridder did test it. It uses VNC. Not that stable. But Teleport & Jbridge has no delay and really smooth. At this moment i have one big Server. In side an Virtual environment with Windows 10 With some serious CPU and 48 GIG RAM :rofl: And a 1 GIG network. With this power all runs real smooth. VST 2.4 instruments work great this way. You can make a serious musical production. Together with a controller mixer like the behringer x touch, you have all the control you need. If Steinberg don’t implement tools like this, then Teleport & Jbridge is your best friend It works great, you can connect as much as computers in your network as needed. Or one big machine like i did. And a small laptop to control all this and behringer x touch :rofl: :joy: You really don’t need more … A good master keyboard. I have that as well :sunglasses: :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :notes: There are no problems only solutions and puzzles :rofl:

2 Likes