I recently loaded up a track made sometime during the last year, before my move to Windows 7.
Now in this particular track the GA One seems to randomly cut out – about once a minute. As if someone mutes the drums for a second and then it comes back.
I’ve checked and none of the drums are using a mute group. Can’t find any other automation or anything that would mute the drums. I really dont know what to do apart from possibly saving the set, removing the GA One and reloading which would mean setting up each output channel again with EQ, sends and FX etc – dont fancy that much.
If the GA One can’t be trusted I’ll have to move over to an alternative drum VST. I’m not in love with it and it could have a lot more features but it’s so simple to use that it’s in nearly every track.
I tried searching this forum but apparently ‘GA One’ is too generic a term to search for, so no possibility of searching any posts on the subject!