GA & Steinberg Licensing does not work

(german below…)

First of all: Dear Steinbergers, it’s a great idea to offer dongle-free Steinberg licensing as an alternative to the dongle for “older” software! Very nice and many thanks for that!
(…hopefully this will come soon for Halion, Content… etc…).
Unfortunately this doesn’t work (…for me).
I have registered the new code for the GA5, the GA5 is also shown as registered in MySteinberg. I have installed the latest version of eLicensing.
Now the GA should actually work in Cubase, even if I have removed the dongle. But it doesn’t, because I still get the message:

Am I doing something wrong? Or… :wink:

What can I do? Is there anything I can do? Or do you have to do it again :wink: )
Greetings,
Hartmut

======= german =========
Erst einmal: Liebe Steinberger, es ist eine super Idee, für “ältere” Software das Dongle-freie Steinberg-Licensing als Alternative zum Dongle anzubieten! Sehr schön und vielen Dank dafür!
(…hoffentlich kommt das auch bald für Halion, Content… usw…)
Leider funktioniert das (…bei mir…?) nicht. Ich habe den neuen Code für den GA5 registriert, der GA5 wird in MySteinberg auch als registriert angezeigt. Ich habe die aktuelle Version von eLicensing installiert.
Jetzt sollte eigentlich der GA in Cubase funktionieren, auch wenn ich den Dongle abgezogen habe. Das geht aber nicht, denn ich bekomme immer noch die Meldung:

Mache ich was falsch? Oder… :wink:

Was kann ich tun? Kann ich was tun? Oder müsst Ihr noch mal ran :wink: )
Gruß,
Hartmut

I haven’t done this yet myself, but I think, one needs to do some sort of an update process to Groove Agent to make it work dongle-free. There should be something in your Steinberg account to that effect.

Yeah, you need to claim the upgrade voucher from your MySteinberg and update Groove Agent 5 to 5.1.11. You can download the update from the Steinberg Download Assistant.

1 Like

Yes, with the latest update it now works properly! Fine, thank you very much!