Galley View Instrument Names

I’ve searched for this and can’t find it, so I apologize if I missed it.

In Galley View, the instrument names are pale blue and very, very small. As a result of that combination, they are literally useless (I cannot read them) to my senior citizen eyes.

Is there a setting for that, or do I just have to live with it?

Thanks!

I think editing the ‘Galley view margin labels’ paragraph style in Engrave > Paragraph Styles will do the job.

Thanks, Daniel. Setting the size larger and the style to Bold helped quite a bit. However, the thing that would help the most would be setting the color of names to black, and I couldn’t find a way to do that.

I thought it would be the foreground color, but setting that to black had no effect. Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

No, unfortunately you can’t change the colour: that is hardcoded.

Ok, thanks.

But that being the case, what if anything is the function of the Foreground Color setting in the Galley View Margin Labels paragraph settings?

For that specific paragraph style, it doesn’t apply, because it’s not being used in the same way that you would ordinarily use a paragraph style, but you can change the default foreground colour for text in general using this mechanism, if the mood takes you.

Thanks again, Daniel.

This is not a deal-breaker for me. :slight_smile: