Generic Lower-Latency ASIO Driver 64gb

Where can I download the file:Generic Lower-Latency ASIO Driver 64gb
Thanks

That should come with your system. I see you’re on Windows from your previous screenshot; I’d recommend trying ASIO4ALL.

OK

The Generic Low Latency Driver will get automatically installed together with Dorico. But as Dan said, ASIO4ALL is also fine and can be used likewise.

In your other post it appears that you have a Yamaha/Steinberg USB soundcard, so you should use the Yamaha USB ASIO driver rather than the Generic Low Latency Driver or ASIO4All.

Hi,
I am also using ‘Yamaha/Steinberg USB soundcard’ but i have sound problem in Cubase LE. My input sound does not record. Also my output sound not hearing. When i open my application, i get two options of sound cards, one is ‘Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO’ & other one is ‘Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver’. I do select ‘Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO’ but still i do not get In/Out sound.
I have also tried selected ‘Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver’ but no luck. I have checked my control and found '‘Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver’ is not installed in my computer. How can i install ‘‘Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver’ in my computer ? Would my problem resolve if i install Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver’ in my computer?

Thanks for your help

Sam,

Welcome to the forum. Still, if your problem is with Cubase LE, you might receive a more targeted response if you post on one of the Cubase forums. This forum is mostly inhabited by those of use using the Dorico notation software packages.

Topics tagged cubase-le-ai might be what you are looking for.

But anyhow, if you have a Steinberg audio interface, you should definitely use the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO driver.

A post was split to a new topic: Cubase doesn’t show my usb interface