Give us a promo code for 50% off upgrades to 10.5

PROMO CODE: COVID-19 TO GET 50% OFF ALL UPGRADES TO 10.5 PRO.

Let DO this, Steinberg!!!

How does giving such a discount relate to the covid situatoin?

A lot of software companies do some sort of boredom relief. Extended demo versions, free games etc…
I personally think it would be more appropriate to do some sort of promo deal on the remote recording tools Steinberg has to offer.
My day job is essential, so I have a hard time finding time to even open Cubase.

Stimulate the economy by spending, help us out for those who have been wanting to upgrade, etc. I was being facetious with the actual CODE itself, just suggesting that I have not seen any recent promos from Steinberg and I am a user of 9 Pro.

They usually have update and upgrade discounts in June and July respectively. What you need to look for is not an upgrade, but an update.
Updates is going from one version to a newer version and upgrade is when you for example go from Artist to Pro.

Yup, Logic doing 90 day free Trial of software, which is unheard of from Apple(!?). I think this would be good for existing users to update to 10.5.

Thanks, maybe Stein will see this. I would HAPPPPPPPPPPPILY upgrade to 10.5 from my 9 Pro for $99 A S A P.

If you get a 50% off going from 9 to 10.5 then I want a 50% refund from paying for 9.5, 10, 10.5. Why should you get the deal for staying behind 3 versions? Just sayin. IF that is the case then NO ONE will upgrade for three versions at a time me thinks :astonished:

Hey guys! There’s a fantastic offer right now available here for all those who have $99 or more burning a hole in their pockets!

:cry:

How have these “trying times” really effected you? If you are truly struggling, I doubt you have any extra cash to throw at a Cubase update. You have enough money for a new system, but not for an update to your DAW software. Uh, yeah … maybe you could share your story here …

Nice one! :sunglasses:

Yes, I believe I should get 50% off of the current $199 to ugprade from my Version 9.0 PRO to 10.5 Pro. That would make it $99 to me, instead of $199, making it 50% off. This would allow me to take full advantage of my new 12 core RYZEN 3900X machine I have just built. You should not get any sort of refund of 50% for the purchase you made from 9.5 to 10 to 10.5 because you have already done the upgrades. I am still at version 9 and would like to give Steinberg company $99 american dollars so I can upgrade to version 10.5 Pro.

Thank you for your support.

I would LOVE to give beardy weirdy Branson $99 for his private island :laughing: :unamused:

Maybe Steinberg will bow to your demands

Just chiming in to say I’d jump on a $99 upgrade from 7 to 10.5 :wink: Mojave says no to v7…

Upgrades were 40% off until April 30th, so you’ve just missed the opportunity i’m afraid.

and they wont do it again until november? I’m still on Pro 9.0.40 and dont think it is takign advantage of all of my RYZEN cores.

If you’re going from an older Cubase Pro version to a newer Cubase Pro version then it’s termed an ‘UPDATE’ not ‘UPGRADE’. the ‘UPDATE’ offers will happy very soon i imagine as we’ve not seen them yet. Only upgrades have been on sale so far. (i.e. from Cubase Artist/Elements > Pro).

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Steinberg listened to me! 40% OFF just made active and I will be sending $119 USD to them A S A P to update from 9 Pro to 10.5 Pro.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU STEINBERG!!!

JUST BOUGHT 10.5 ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT!!! Steinberg - Thank you so much for listening to me and adding this discount code based solely on my request made in this very forum. I am glad to have provided such an idea to you for giving a great discount to the user base. Please use my $119USD to buy some steaks and beers for the developers. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY!