This was an issue in Cubase 7 as well - https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=69241
Now using 64 bit 8.0.40 for this project on Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Open Cubase
- Create new Project
- Add multi timbral Instrument Track - I’m using Kontakt 5 for this example.
- Load up two instruments and assign to stereo output 1 and stereo output 2
- Create two MIDI tracks and add some MIDI to each
- Create volume automation for stereo output 1 and stereo output 2 of the Instrument track.
- Edit/Range/Global Copy what you’ve created
- Move to another area of the arrangement
- Edit/Range/Paste Time
- The automation for stereo output 1 is copied correctly but the automation for stereo output 2 is not - please see attached JPG file.