Gospel music made with cubase

i understand and thank you. I posted this particular song bcos this production is what placed my business in the limelight in the gospel music esp with Europe, Africa and South America. Theses places are where my clients actually come from. Im very excited about the connect se plugin bcos i can now build vocal booths in 3 different locations now, Suriname, Curacao and Ghana. Stacey Monsels is her name. She also is our bv girl and she just got married and moved to spain (rich footballer). In december I was going to build her a small setup at her new home so she can do the bvs to be sent thru emails. but connect se will take over, so I am very excited, maybe I might meet some producers and arrangers here that I might work with in the future.

lol, no offence here but i will still take you up on the drink. It was a challenge mixing all the voices together. I think i had like over 70 mixdowns and still wasn’t satisfied. I was glad I finished the mix without loosing it.

(Removed due to my lack of knowledge around the original content of this thread.)

I’ll be as terse and pertinent with this as is possible. Your entire point seems to be based around the OP’s first post and the following post, which happened to be mine, and that my specific choice of words had the sole intention to provoke or “troll” him as you so eloquently deemed it, so I will base my rebuttal on how laughable this is.

I can see you’re trying to be the white knight but I regret to have to inform you and discredit what your points are based upon by notifying you that the gentleman’s original post was in fact edited to include the word “enjoy” after several posts, as the indication at the bottom of the post states. In the original post there was only the link with no other words. I’m not the only person who thought that just posting a link without any introduction or any word(s) at all was rather odd, hence my light-hearted scenario which was indicated as a joking manner by the nice smiley to avoid misinterpretation. Many people would have picked up on someone just posting a link and not one word and pointed it out. So no, your accusations of my “trolling” intentions are absurd.

I did actually listen to the music and my comments regarding the music were to have no comment because I knew saying my true opinion would definitely offend. You could argue that even saying “no comment because of the religious context” is an offense itself, but any rational and educated person would disagree. It would have seemed rather petty to only question why someone would post a link to something in the midst of a small online community without being known nor having an introduction, however brief.

I read as far as “it was edited several times” and declined to read the rest. Instead, I will offer an apology as my response.

I hope we can drop this for good now, I am tired of explaining it. I’m a very fair person and not someone who ever holds grudges no matter how sternly I put my points across, so no hard feelings.

Klinkt goed ofie :slight_smile:

Jonathan, I agree. I know I make mistakes, and I’m not afraid of saying as much nor of taking responsibility for my actions. I’m glad you don’t hold any hard feelings toward me.