Grace period for Cubase 12... big trouble!

Hi there! I have a big issue upgrading my cubase 11 pro to 12 with the grace period.
I have to say that I had to change my email on my profile but everything seems to be ok… new email address but everything I had is still in my profile.
I made the procedure to obtain the activation code for cubase 12 but I never received any mail from Steinberg.
The new activation manager don’t find any license on my Steinberg profile.
My e-licenser works well and my Cubase 11 Pro works perfectly but I want to use Cubase 12!
How can I do? Anyone can help me?
I submitted a ticket in the Steinberg support but still no answer…
So grateful if someone could help me…

Working on a Mac Pro 5.1 2010, Big Sur Os, Cubase 11 Pro with e-licenser

Thanks a lot!

Did you try putting the cubase 11 activation number into the download manager.

Yes but it ask me if i want to activate the license that already works in my e-licenser…
And i’m scared something can go wrong and mess with all my working set-up…

If you accept it should walk you through the step of upgrading in the activation manager but, as far as I know the first step is to enter it into the download manager.

You can go to the activation manager and do a grace. Check. Your license will read no- upgradable once it is complete

Ok! Today i’ll try… please cross musician fingers and repeat mantra… everything’s gonna be alright… ahahahahah
thank u for help!

Good luck. I hope it works

Now we got another problem… I do not receive any mail from Steinberg with activation code for Cubase 12! I made the whole procedure more than 5 times but i received nothing… no mail in spam, no mail anywhere… my account works well i received notifications from steinberg forum so my mail address is known from the system.
What the hell went wrong? i think it’s a problem inside the system and should be solved by steinberg… that’s why I opened a ticket with support section, but if someone should have any idea please suggest…

no one…? no one from Steinberg can help a poor user in trouble with the mail?

I think they’re buried under a tonne of requests at the moment (mine included).

I saw someone else on here has been waiting four weeks for their upgrade licence.

I’m sure they’ll get to it eventually.

thanks man! I think the same… the only important thing is to finally have the license working… I upgraded my 10.5 just because of the chance to have the cubase 12 upgrade grace period so I would be very upset if this doesn’t happen. I don’t know if there’s a time limit to upgrade or take advantage of grace period… you know something about?

Hi @gianluca_boffoli, I will sent you a PM with a new Grace Period DAC. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I want to thank Matthias in front of all the world! He solved my problem and now everything works perfectly! You’re the best so far!

3 Likes

Hey, that’s great. (I wonder how far back in the queue I am…)

@Yearofthegoat I can’t see any products in your account. Could you please sent me a PM with the email address your products are registered to? And some details what you need help for would be great. :wink: