Gradual dynamics not implemented in playback

If you’re finding that dynamics are not always played back after a repeat, make sure you’re running the latest version of Dorico 3.5, version 3.5.10 (macOS) or 3.5.11 (Windows).

I have to delete all the dynamics then write them again, it works well now.

Please understand if one have a committed work that one can’t upload it to some where which anybody can download it.

@Oliverhs No one expect you to give away your music, but attaching a cut-down excerpt–perhaps just the section of music shown in your image–as a Dorico file will let people examine the settings you are using and may lead to a faster solution.

I understand totally what your mean, but why there is no possibility to build a private upload section for costumer? The file can only be seen by the technical support. Because by German law and contrast, I am totally not sure if I can paste this file in a forum. It‘s a problem about a totally different dimension. I found this kind of customer support ist totally unprofessional. It‘s like in a E-bay community. It shouldn‘t happened here with a lot of professional users.

You can always e-mail your file to Daniel if you need to keep it private or to the team member who specializes in the troublesome aspect of your file.

The e-mails at Steinberg are usually in the form:
(first initial) dot (last name) at steinberg dot de
(replacing the italic words with the appropriate symbol and without the parentheses of course)