Green bar in Markers Dialogue

Probably a really stupid question, but what is the green bar at the end of the marker name in the Marker Dialogue box?

The explanation is in the instruction manual.

It´s the last marker the playhead passed / the last marker you played back. :slight_smile: Check the info on “follow playback” re markers in the manual!
Best Regards

I appreciate your time in answering my question. I did look and didn’t see it, so I decided to ask here.

Sorry to inconvenience you with my stupidity.

1 Like

To ask a question is never stupid, I´m sorry you feel that way.

It´s up to the users in this forum how they wish to answer the questions asked, though and if you take a few minutes to make a proper answer, you usually learn something in the process. Either if you need to find the answer yourself and learn by looking it up, or if you just have to explain something properly to someone else. Anwsering other peoples questions is a great tool for learning.

But more importently: a friendly and helpful support forum is also helpful to the product. If people can come here and get support it makes it easier to use the program, especially in the beginning. If they get stuck and come here and get met by unhelpful (not-)answers it reflects negatively on the product.

This is one of the reasons there are guidelines to posting in this forum, and why everyone should read them - as well as everyone should “read the manual” :wink:

" Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later. "
FAQ - Steinberg Forums

You are of course welcome back to ask any question you like, and hopefully you´ll get a positive and helpful reply!

Best Wishes