Groove Agent 4 saving presets?

Hello, i am interested in making a Sound Pack for Groove Agent 4.

Usually when i create a product for my website, i make some samples, put them in folders, make presets and then pack them up together, usually in a compressed Rar/Zip file and when one of my customers buys the product, they can download it and use in there own DAW. Simple right?

I made some drum kits with 16 drum samples in each folder, then i tried to save the presets in Groove Agent 4 but i only have the option of saving the presets in the Media Bay?

Is there any way that i can make my own presets, save them with the samples and them package them up as a product so i can sell them on my website?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Hi,

Groove Agent kits can be exported together with the associated samples.

PROCEDURE
1.Right-click the kit in the kit bar and select Export Kit with Samples from the context menu.
2.In the dialog, specify a name and a location for the file.

RESULT
The kit file is created together with a folder containing the samples.

Your the best!! Thank you so much!!

Is there any way that i can make my own presets, save them with the samples and them package them up as a product so i can sell them on my website?

You could make a Library of your own presets (if you tag them with a Library Name that you create) and make it show up in GA Browser.

Nice! :open_mouth:

Where can I add an image??

Thanks!

Where can I add an image??

Images for Libraries are stored at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Groove Agent Common\LibraryInfo
That’s on Windows.

All you need to do is create your picture and place it in that folder. The file name needs to match your Library name.
I find it easier to make a copy of one of the original pictures and modify it. This way you get the dimensions and format right, so it will display correctly.

It also works for Halion.

If anyone’s interested:

The path on a mac is:

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Groove Agent Common/LibraryInfo/

Cheers!