Groove Agent 5 Full Version ( I can't find any new library)

Hi…
i have Cubase Pro 11, and i work with Groove Agent SE5 ,but i decide to buy Groove Agent 5 Full Version .
I bought a Groove Agent 5 and tried to install it and the installation was successful with the code activated, but when I open Groove Agent 5… I can’t find any new library for Groove Agent 5
Please help me because I tried to search for the solution a lot in the forum and the Internet, but unfortunately, Thanks.
Respectfully
Bassam Moussalli

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Did you also install the full library?

Yes , i install Steinberg Library Manager end i registered all the content (download from Steinberg Download Assistant) and when i open cubase pro, its give me that no license. (for Library).!

Hi,

Not all content is part of Groove Agent. Only the Content Groove Agent 5, which is under the VST Instruments & Plugins > Groove Agent 5, in the Steinberg Download Assistant library (31.14GB) is part of Groove Agent 5 license.

Hi,
Alternative Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Beat Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Blues Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Colliding Worlds for Groove Agent 5
Funk Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Fusion Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Future Electronica for Groove Agent 5
Future Past Perfect for Groove Agent 5
Jazz Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Metal Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Metro Heights for Groove Agent 5
Metronomic Cinema for Groove Agent 5
Modern Jazz Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Nashville for Groove Agent 5
Neuro Mindset for Groove Agent 5
Pop Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Prime Cuts for Groove Agent 5
Rock and Roll Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Rock Essentials for Groove Agent 5
Simon Phillips Jazz Drums for Groove Agent 5
Simon Phillips Studio Drums for Groove Agent 5
Songwriter Essentials for Groove Agent 5
The Songwriter’s Drums for Groove Agent 5
34.6 GB

Hi,

Probably all of these need a dedicated licenses.

All, you find in the Steinberg Download Assistant > Groove Agent Drum Kits and Styles are dedicated products, you need to buy and get a dedicated license.

Thanks Martin,
All of this group belongs to Grove Agent 5 Full Version and i bought ( 175 Euro), but I can’t find any library,
According to your information … where should the installation be >> in Content or in vst sound or wat ?
and also can i put all this library in external Hard because C is Full now!
It is strange that there is no video explaining how to install The library Groove agent 5 from Steinberg!
Thanks Martin :pray:

Hi,

As I wrote already, the libraries you mentioned are not part of Groove Agent 5 (Full) license.

The only library which is part of the Groove Agent 5 (Full) license is available in the Steinberg Download Manager > Instruments & Plugins > Groove Agent 5 > Content Groove Agent 5.

In the Steinberg Library Manager application remove all the libraries you mentioned above. You have no license for these. Then you will see all available libraries in the Groove Agent 5.

1 Like

Hi,

Problem solved, thank you Martin for your help, because you let me look again at the content Steinberg Download Assistant.
So : Solution
We need Download Content inside this:
VST Instrument & Plugins > enter inside > you wil see Groove agent 5
end Not in this content :
Grove agent Drum Kits and styls (because if you open also you wil see groove agent 5 but not this)
To be honest, Steinberg did not explain that in the download Steinberg Download Assistant)
anyway solved
It is better to clarify because there is another content like Groove Agent 5 with the same name and the same size For example, it is better to write Groove Agent 5 Plus.

Respectfully
Bassam

Hi Bassam,
I don’t unserstand how you dit a solution for this.
My problem is “the kit” working fine in Groove Agent 5SE, but no samples available in full version.