Groove Agent, every second Hihat beat different

When using Groove Agent 5.1.11 in Cubase 9.5 I get a strange result for Hi Hats with some drum kits.

If I program a bar with F#1 Hihat Tip, all with volume 100, and run it with Simon Philips Jazz Drums it sounds tik, tik, tik, all with the same volume and sound.
If I run it with Blues Heritage (Acoustic Agent Vintage Kit) it sounds Tik, Tok, Tik, Tok and next time it can start withTok, Tik, Tok, Tik, that is every second Hihat beat sound different.

Most hi hat sounds are affected like Hihat.Tip Closed, Hihat.Tip Open, Hihat.Shank Closed, Hihat.Shank Open, and all of Hihat.Op1-5 .
Not affected: HiHat.Pedal. Hihat.Foot
For Shank.Op1-5 the results varies.

Wery frustrating if you want to program a good Hihat groove.

• Why does some Kit/soundstyle make every second drum beat on the Hihat sound different and can I stop it or turn it off?

Sounds a bit odd but as a drummer why would you have all at the same velocity? That will just sound like a machine and nit what a drummer would do.

Of course I don’t want all be same velocity. But if I can’t control the velocity (sound) it is no point.
It is like Groove Agent add a High/low pattern on top of your pattern. And the worst part is you don’t know if Groove Agent start adding the high or the low velocity. So if you import a good pattern it is changed, and it is changed in one of two ways with those drumkits, both destroy your pattern.