Groove agent expansion pack Simon jazz drums doesn't show up in grove agent - mac ios

groove agent expansion pack Simon jazz drums doesn’t show up in groove agent.

i downloaded the trail version, installed, licensed it

it shows up in “product” but not in groove agent

how do i get it to show up?

Open the Steinberg Library Manager and check if you’ve actually installed it after downloading it.

Make sure that you’re using the latest version Groove Agent 5 and click Rescan Disk.

there is no rescan disk button nor can i find it in any drop down menu

???

My screenshot is from the Groove Agent 5 plugin. You can open that side panel by clicking the folder icon to the top right of the plugin interface. The very wide yellow button at the top of this side panel (“All Instrument Sets” by default) is a content set filter.
https://steinberg.help/groove_agent/v5/en/halion/topics/managing_sounds/ga_files_managing_and_loading_c.html

Anyway, you’re giving me very little information to work with here. I don’t even know which version of Groove Agent you have. Did you run the Steinberg Library Manager and checked if the library is actually installed, like I suggested? If it’s not, you have to click one of the Open buttons to the right of your screenshot, and install the library made for your version of Groove Agent. If you installed the wrong version, you might have to uninstall the library first using the Library Manager.

I’m running groove agent 5.1.11 on a new Mini Mac OS 12.1
I downloaded the Simon Phillips Jazz Drums and used the Steinberg down load assistant.

they have been down loaded and show up in the download assistant but not in library manager or in groove agent itself

attached are the various programs screen shots showing them loaded in the assistant but not in groove agent or the library manager

i cant figure out where the expansion pack actually is and where i need to move it
i’m new to Steinberg

ty for you help
let me know if you need further info

tom

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 7.16.12 PM

Did you click Open, to the right of “Simon Phillips Jazz Drums for Groove Agent 5” in the Steinberg Download Assistant? It looks like the library is simply not installed at all.

I believe some of the bigger libraries aren’t installed automatically after downloading them.

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 7.47.48 AM|690x475

Thank you!

I didn’t know there was an additional step in the process!