Groove Agent Expansions should work with new License Management - What do I do wrong?

HI,

I have Cubase 11 pro installed on my PC and Elements 10 on my laptop.

I also have some Groove Agent expansions installed on my PC . Acc. To Steinberg HP these now also use the new Steinberg licensing.

Acc. to my understanding I should now be able to install these on my laptop and be able to use these without the need of my dongle ?!?
If my assumption is correct, it does not work. I installed an expansion on the laptop (Metronomic Cinema) but it is not visible in Cubase Element’s Media bay, nor does it show up in Grove Agent SE

Also, when I open the Steinberg Activation Manager, none of my expansions is listed there. Shouldn’t they show up there (even though I bought the expansions many years ago and have been using it with dongle?)

Any help is highly appreciated.
thx a lot in advance

Did you check your Steinberg account for vouchers to upgrade these products (GA, not Cubase 10/11) to the new Licensing system?

Usually you find vouchers there and after redeeming them you get the new software without the need of a dongle.

Which version?
The VSTi has to support the new licensing as well. Old versions don’t support it.
You can’t mix old and new licensing for one instrument, as far as I know.

Hi guys,
thx to both of you for trying to help me.
Just checked. Yes, I found vouchers in my account. Never occurred to me as I was never informed that I would receive one.
Vouchers for all my expansions are there.
However, if what st100ss is correct, I am now hesitant to install these. Would be a bad deal for me if these would now work on Cubase Element (no dongle required anyway) but not on my Cubase 11.

I will google a bit more and possible try it out on one of the expansion that I own but have never used anyway.
I’ll keep you posted here.

ferion